Online registration for M.O.M.’s Run 2017 is now closed. Walk up registration will be available for $40 at all pre-race pickups and on race day.
Mother’s Day – Sunday, May 14, 2017
Kids 0.1 Mile 9:30 AM | Walkers 5K 9:45 AM | Runners 5K 10:00 AM
PRE-RACE NUMBER PICK-UP
- Friday, May 12th from 4:00-7:00pm | George Dilboy VFW Post, 371 Summer Street, Davis Square (use the rear entrance off parking lot)
- Saturday, May 13th from 11:00am-3:00pm | Marathon Sports, Cambridge, 1654 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge
- Sunday, May 14th from 8:00-9:45am | RACE DAY
LAST MINUTE INFO
- Please plan accordingly – there will not be a secure bag check at M.O.M.’s Run this year. You may stash your post-race essentials at the raffle table if need be
Trains from Harvard to Alewife will be replaced with buses this weekend. Prepare to add 30 minutes to your travel time
- If you are planning to consume alcohol please be sure to bring a valid photo ID
- Bring cash with you! Raffle tickets will be on sale for 2 for $5, 5 for $10, and 13 and a koozie for $20
About the Mary O’Brien Memorial Run
In the past 15 years, M.O.M.’s Run has raised over $180,000 benefiting the Claudia Adams Barr Program in Innovative Basic Cancer Research at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute. We owe this success to the thousands of runners, countless volunteers, and generous sponsors who have partaken over the years. Thank you!
We’re gearing up for 2017 to be our biggest year yet! Whether it’s to celebrate moms, promote health, to commemorate cancer survivors or to honor those we’ve lost, we hope you’ll join us on Mother’s Day for a 5K, delicious food and a fantastic raffle.